Welcome to my website
We are all rich in internal resources, which enable us to cope with the problems that life presents us with most of the time. However, there are also periods in our lives when we could do with some extra help.
- Feeling anxious or depressed?
- Stressed out about money and/or work issues?
- Experiencing problems in your relationship?
- Struggling to come to terms with a bereavement or another type of loss?
- Questioning what it is that you want from life?
You would like to talk things over with family and friends but worry that they might not understand or get upset? Perhaps talking to a counsellor with nearly 20 years' experience, and the opportunity to develop new coping strategies in a safe environment, might help?
For information about counselling and my counselling practice please read on.
If you would like to make an appointment, call 07584 253 561, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below: